FIL is the largest PVC-U pipe manufacturer in India and the first to have been awarded the IS/ISO 9001:2000 certification. FIL offers a wide range of PVC-U pipes and fittings, for diverse applications in agriculture, housing, telecom etc. ranging between 20 mm to 400 mm diameter. The range of PVC-U pipes and fittings that FIL offers is as follows:
- Selfit PVC-U Pipes (for agriculture & potable water supply)As per IS 4985-2000.
- Ringfit PVC-U Pipes (for agriculture & potable water supply)As per IS 4985-2000.
- Moulded Fittings for Agriculture (As per IS 7834-1987).
- Fabricated Fittings for Agriculture.
- Protector Well Casings & Screens(As per IS 1218-1992).
- Underground Sewerage Pipes(As per IS 15328-2003).
- Selfit & Ringfit SWR PVC Pipes(As per Is 13592 with Latest Amendment).
- SWR Moulded Fittings(As per IS 14735-1999 with Latest Amendment).
- Plumbing Pipes(for domestic plumbing applications)As per IS 4985-2000,As per ASTM D 1785.
- Solvent Cemented Fittings(for domestic plumbing applications)As per ASTM D 2467 in Schedule 80 series.
The Heroic Gallery with the id 126 is empty.
The raw material of DIPLAST PP-R Pipes and fittings is polypropylene random copolymer (PP-R). This material due to high quality is the most reliable system to be employed in plumbing and water supply systems.
DIPLAST PP-R Products are physically superior, hygienically safe and non-carcinogenic.
Polypropylene (PP) is a general polyolefin plastic. It has excellent heat resistance and has higher pressure resistance. PPR-Pipes & Fittings are growing fast in China and Turkey, due to this system approach. PP-R has more impact strength than other materials. PP-R also has more long-term heat resistance and creep performance. At the same temperature and internal pressure PP-R have longer useful life. PP-R pipes & fittings is the best water supply material because it can operate 50 years at 70% and long-term internal pressure.The Heroic Gallery with the id 129 is empty.